Monday 15 December 2014

Have Yourself A Shabby Chic Christmas

I've been thinking to myself all year, Pinterest people (a vast majority of them, it seems, and I suspect the majority are in the Mid-West of the US) appear to go mad for Christmas stuff. I've been thinking, they must be in seventh heaven right about now. Decorating bannisters, crafting sprigs of this and wreaths of that. Honestly, some of them have tens of thousands of pins on Christmas nonsense. How avid do you need to be to gather 35,000 pictures of Christmas decor? I have precisely 13. A bit of a shameful showing for a pinner, but I only pick what I like. I'd also like to share them with you and hope you get similarly inspired. Me, I'm going to do the jewelery tree. Probably. Enjoy! 
Antique watch tree
Pink Santa...ah!
Monarch butterfly tree
Proper Victorian, innit?
Bottle brush trees in an old truck

Hand made button dangler
Shabby loves candles! Yeah!
Mother of Pearl button wreath for the tree. Doing one. Sweet!
Vintage German baubles from 1930
 Hand decorated perfume bottles...
Dipped in glitter feathers - I might, but last time I did glitter anything it was all over the house. All. Over. Still is.
Merry Christmas to all from Abbey and thanks for reading all year! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment