Sunday 23 November 2014

Goldfinger

Gild it, spray it, paint it, leaf it...there are many ways to get the gold look. Me, I spray anything I can get my hands on. It's my short cut to glamor, but in particular I like to try it on objects not normally associated with being gold. My recent mania has included everything from garden stone ornaments to hats. However, I'm going to give you some spectacular golds on a grand and wee scale today. 
De Pury chairs
Glitter wall a go-go
from Glamourai.com
Haas Brothers gold hexagonal stool
Marjorie Skouras chair...the red nails!!
Garden Glory hose from Gracious Homes. For the Dame Edna gardener in you.


Kelly Wearstler gold wall with herons
Mattia Bonetti cabinet in gold and glass
Gold feathered pillow by Jayson Home
Gorgeous dress form decor with Klimt details by Jewelfloozy

Anna Cardell interior with gold wall, shelves and accents
Andrée Putman for Guerlain...gold for days. Like being inside a powder compact.
A wee mouse from 1810, Swiss made: gold, pearl and garnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment